When registering a CentralNic domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
.EU (European Union)
- General Registration Terms and Conditions of EURid
- .EU Domain Name Registration Policies
- .EU Dispute Resolution Policies
- .EU Local Presence Conditions
- According to regulation 874/2004 of the European Commission only officially .EU accredited registrars are permitted to offer .EU Registration Services. Reseller is obliged to explicitly indicate, that .EU Domains will be registered through BARBERO & Associates Ltd or one of BAL's partners in the general terms and conditions of Reseller.
When registering a .EU domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
- Terms and Conditions
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by NIC.IT, the client has the option of using BAL's .IT Local Presence Service. By using HEXONET's .IT Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .IT Local Presence Agreement.
- In the event that the nameservers of an .IT domain are configured incorrectly, NIC.IT will delete the domain registration after 30 days without refund.
When registering a .IT domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
.LA (Lao People's Democratic Republic)
When registering a .LA domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
When registering a .MT domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
When registering a .PH domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
When registering a .RO domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
.RU (Russian Federation)
- Terms and Conditions of RU-CENTER
- If the registrant is an individual:
The customer is aware that the official .RU registry registration policy requires all individuals to provide identification (i.e. passport numbers) to register a .RU domain. In processing .RU domain registrations through BARBERO & Associates Ltd, the customer explicitly authorizes BARBERO & Associates Ltd to transmit this information to the registry on the customer's behalf in the fulfillment of .RU registration policy and the registration of domain names.
The customer in submitting a .RU domain registration through BARBERO & Associates Ltd explicitly agrees to indemnify BARBERO & Associates Ltd against any and all liability, loss, damages and legal costs in the transmission of identification information, understanding that BARBERO & Associates Ltd deletes identification information from all its systems immediately after transmission. The customer understands and accepts that the .RU registry may choose to store identification information along with other registration data on their own accord and completely independent from BARBERO & Associates Ltd.
When registering a .RU domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
When registering a .TO domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
When registering a .UA domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
.UK, .co.UK, .org.UK, .me.UK (United Kingdom)
- Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration
- Rules of Registration
- Data Disclosure Policy
- UK Key Registrant Agreement Terms and Pricing (Appendix A)
- When registering a .UK, .co.UK, .org.UK, .me.UK domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
When registering a .VN domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
.ZA (South Africa)
- When registering a .ZA domain the customer agrees that he has read and understood the Registry Policies.
Appendix A - UK - Key Registrant Agreement Terms and Pricing
The additional terms and conditions for registrants of domain names from Nominet (.UK Registry) for you must fully comply in order to be a registrant of a .UK Registry domain name.
The terms "we", "us" or "our" shall refer to BARBERO & Associates Ltd. The terms "you", "your", "user", “registrant” or "customer" shall refer to any individual or entity who registers a .UK Registry domain name through BARBERO.
2. YOUR KEY OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You acknowledge, understand and agree to the following .UK Registry obligations and responsibilities are in addition to the Obligations and Responsibilities in BARBERO & Associates Ltd Registrant Agreement and ccTLD Domain Name Policies:
2.1 Accuracy of Registrant Information. You agree and confirm that the registrant information provided is correct and accurate, you also agree to correct and update the registration information for your domain name during the registration term. You understand the form of the registration information complies with the following valid format:
UK Address Format:
- Street 1 contains non‐numeric information (not just number)
- Post Town
- Post Code for UK (not applicable for other countries)
Valid Phone Number:
- begin with a “+”
- Followed by countrycode
- Digits after countrycode
Valid E-mail Format:
- contains an’@’
- ends with a valid TLD
- Contains at least one character before the “@”
- must not have any trailing or leading spaces
Correct Use of Trading Name
- Trading Name Field (trad‐name) should be used by sole traders for their business name. Organisation name field to be used for their individual name.
2.2 Authorization of Registrar. You confirm that you have instructed and requested BARBERO & Associates Ltd act on your behalf in the registration and management of your .UK domain name.
2.3 Abuse. You agree to abstain from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activities that are criminal or contrary to applicable law and that your registrant will not further or aid any criminal activity.
2.4 Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration. You confirm that you are aware and understand the Terms of Service for both BARBERO & Associates Ltd and the obligations and responsibilities of registering or renewing a .UK domain name.
3. PRICING AND CHARGES
3.1 Registration of .UK Domain Name. The standard rate for a domain registration is 39.00 EUR per domain per year of registration. This rate applies to both second-level and third-level domain registrations.
3.2 Renewal of .UK Domain Name. The standard rate for a domain renewal is 39.00 EU per domain per year of registration. This rate applies to both second-level and third-level domain registrations. Renewals are subject to the renewal terms and conditions in section 4 below.
3.3 Restoring of .UK Domain Name. The standard rate for a domain renewal is 59.00 EU per domain per year of registration. This rate applies to both second-level and third-level domain registrations. Renewals are subject to the renewal terms and conditions in section 4 below.
4. DOMAIN NAME RENEWALS AND EXPIRATION
4.1 Domain Name Renewal. Your continued use of a Registered Name is subject to your timely payment of renewal fees before the expiration date of a domain name, as well as, your continued compliance with this Agreement and any rules or policies referenced herein. You understand and agree that BARBERO & Associates is not responsible for cancelled domain names that you fail to properly renew under the following conditions:
- Renewal Payment of Fee Conditions: All the terms and conditions for Payment of Fees in this Agreement are met.
- Reserved Account Funds for Upcoming Renewals. If BARBERO & Associates does not receive the applicable renewal fees for a Registered Name (as cleared funds) thirty (30) days prior to the expiration date of a domain name, BARBERO & Associates reserves the right to cancel the registration of the Registered Name and remove it from the Registry's root zone file immediately following the domain name’s expiration date.
- Automated Renewal. Contingent on the full domain renewal fee being paid by you and received by BARBERO & Associates (as cleared funds) at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration date of a domain name, Registered Names by default are set to be automatically renewed. To modify the default automatic renewal setting of a Registered Name, you must provide written notice of non-renewal to BARBERO & Associates at least 3 months prior to the expiration date of the respective Registered Name.
- Manual Renewal. If you do not select a Registered Name to be automatically renewed, it is your sole responsibility to manually renew the expiring domain name before its expiration date (should you in fact want the domain name to be renewed). You acknowledge, understand and agree that if you choose to manually renewal a Registered Name and you fail to complete the manually renewal process before a domain name’s expiration date, this will result in cancelation of the domain name and removal of the domain name from its Registry's root zone file immediately following the domain name’s expiration date.
- Domain Renewal and Restore Pricing. The default price for renewing or restoring a ccTLD is determine by the prices available on your BARBERO & Associates account, which you must log in to review. Prices for renewing or restoring a Registered Name are at the sole and absolute discretion of BARBERO & Associates and can change without notice to you. The price that you will be charged for a renewal or a restore can always be reviewed by logging into your account at BARBERO & Associates.
- Renewal and Expiration Notices. Domain renewal notifications are sent to the registered owner of the Registered Name (Registrant) of expiring domain via the Registrant’s respective email address (as provided on the domain name's contact information). Emails are sent out approximately one month prior to a domain's expiration date and a second email is sent out approximately two weeks prior to a domain's expiration date.
- Registry Renewal Policies. You agree to follow and be bound to the respective Registry renewal policy for the domain name you are renewing as provided for by the ccTLD Doman Policies.
4.2 Expiration of Domain Name. The renewal of any Registered Name is solely and completely your responsibility alone. Registered Names that expire will be removed from the respective Registry's root zone file and will no longer resolve. You acknowledge, understand, and agree to release and hold BARBERO & Associates completely harmless against any claim for damage or loss arising from your failure to renew a Registered Name.
- Renew Grace Period After Expiration. BARBERO & Associates as it’s sole discretion, for some Registered Names, may allow a period of time after the expiration date of the domain name in which you may still renew the Registered Name (Renew Grace Period). Some domain names have no Renew Grace Period and for others the length of time for the Renew Grace Period varies. Failure to renew during the Renew Grace Period will result in the expired domain name being placed on hold and flagged for deletion. The Renew Grace Period for specific domain names can be reviewed at https://customers.barbero.co.uk and is subject to change at anytime without notice
- Redemption Period After Expiration. BARBERO & Associates as it’s sole discretion, for some Registered Names, may allow a period of time after a Renew Grace Period or after the expiration date for domain names that do not have a Renew Grace Period, to restore or redeem a Registered name that has been placed on hold and flagged for deletion. The Redemption period is typically 30-days, but can vary and is subject to change at anytime without notice. BARBERO & Associates will only restore a Registered Name during this period upon receiving a written notice (either by email or fax) from you along with payment of the applicable restore fees. The Redemption Period for a specific domain name can be reviewed at http://customers.barbero.co.uk, which is subject to change at anytime without notice
- Deletion of Domain Name. Domain names are deleted immediately after a Registered Name’s expiration date, however, for those domain name with a Renew Grace Period and/or a Redemption Period enabled by BARBERO & Associates, the Registered Name will delete after the end of the respective period. Deleted domain names will be released by the respective registry and will then become available for registration on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registry Renewal Grace Periods and Redemption Grace Periods. These periods can vary for different ccTLDs and gTLDs. You agree to follow and be bound to the respective Registry policy for the domain name you are renew or redeem as provided for by the Doman Policies.
If you operate as a Reseller of a partner company of BARBERO & Associates Ltd, you understand and agree to comply with all the following:
5.1 Obligations to BARBERO & Associates Ltd and BARBERO & Associates Ltd Partner. You agree as a Reseller to expressly and contractually abide by all obligations of your BARBERO & Associates Ltd service provider company and also with BARBERO & Associates Ltd as the registrar.
5.2 Obligations to Registry. You agree as a Reseller to be expressly and contractually abide by all obligations that apply to Registrars under .UK Registry's Registrar Registry Agreement.
5.3 Transfer, Delegation, Subcontract of Rights. You also agree not to transfer, subcontract or delegate any of your rights or obligations of the BARBERO & Associates Ltd service provider, BARBERO & Associates Ltd or the Registry.
5.4 Registrant Agreement. You agree as a Reseller that you will enter into an electronic or paper registration agreement with your customers that expressly and contractually binds you to all the same obligations of Registrar under this Agreement and the .UK Registrant Agreement located at www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration.
5.5 Indemnification. You as a Reseller agree to indemnify and hold harmless the .UK Registry and its subcontractors, and its and their employees, directors, officers, representatives, delegates, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors, and/or assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to, for any reason whatsoever, your domain name registration. You understand that this indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement.